Mark 5:40-42 “But when He had sent them all out, He took the child’s father and mother, along with His companions, and entered the child’s room. He clasped the girl’s hand and said, ‘Talitha Koum,’ which means, ‘Little girl, get up.’ At that, she was up and walking around! This girl was twelve years of age. They, of course, were all beside themselves with joy. He gave them strict orders that no one was to know what had taken place in that room. Then He said, ‘Give her something to eat.”
- The child was dead.
- Jesus entered in, by grace.
- Through faith, the girl was made well.
- The girl needed to be fed.
Ephesians 2:1 “And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins.”
Ephesians 2:4-5 “But God, Who is rich in mercy, because of His great live with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved).”
- We (all of us) were dead (due to sin).
- Jesus entered in, by God’s grace and mercy.
- Through faith, we have been made well.
– Ephesians 2:8-9
- We need to be fed.
– John 3:1-8 – We must be born again.
– Hebrews 5:11-14 – At some point we must have a craving for spiritual milk and then solid food.